Votes: 1 1.7%
  • mar07-photo13

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • mar07-photo14

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Odd response :confused:

I seem to meet all the criteria here, but still no deal - http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/faq.php?faq=challenge_faq_item

>;o))

HINT: You needed 25 before the contest started, not posting 9 after it started, to get a vote. :lmao:

Just a guess on my part, based on the same questions the last two months, when other people tried to get their count up, after the contest started.

I want a rule that the photo actually has to have something to do with the subject of the contest. Otherwise I'm going to enter a sailboat or street scene next month for Sasquatch. ;)

Thanks for the clarification, but it let me vote in the end anyway. Rules are rules, except when they're not it would seem. Whoever is running this, feel free to delete my vote if you think something untoward is going on here. It's not, but I'd hate anyone to think otherwise. :)

>;o))

bah! the very thought you brought that up makes me think! anyway, i would so love for this months photo contest to be wildlife....it could include all of these "yeti, loch ness, chupacabra, ozark howler, chase"

This was a fun challenge; I had a feeling it would be. :)

Nice work, all! As always, you guys make it hard to narrow it down to just one. :thumbup:

The 25 posts to vote rule is a great idea! I want to vote but can't and it's OK with me. I would much rather have an honest contest :wink:

.........are you saying if it wasnt a 25 vote rule you would cheat?

I just want everyone to be aware that because of the holiday weekend the announcement of the winning photo may be delayed until Monday.

Anyway good luck to everyone!

No I wouldn't cheat, then again I lack the ability required to enter this contest:(

Congrats Mohain on winning the March Photo Challenge! Mohain submitted mar07-photo07, which had the most votes this month.

96-mar07-photo07-SpringTime.jpg

For those of you who don't know Mohain also won back in January '06 with his entry to the Bridges competition.
http://thephotoforum.com/gallery/files/96-janPhoto45-TowerBridgeByNight.jpg

Great shot Mohain
It inspired me to buy a wide angle lens for my 5D...so I don't know if i should thank you or curse you!!:lol:

Was it taken close to home?

Most reactions

Back