March '08 Photo Challenge - "Simplicity" - Sponsored by Quik Pod!

I have an idea for this one, and its a place I have been wanting to go to for a while and even more so since I started taking better photos. I have to convince my hubby to go and be body guard though to get it since a recent scare of a security guard coming after me in broad daylight and I plan a night shot for this one...

I sent mine in a while ago. I think it's decent, but I'll be happy if it gets one vote.

So do we find out the results a week after the deadline?

I submitted my first entry.

Im also a first timer... /fingerscrossed

I entered on one of the first days. I really think I have a good one.

I entered on one of the first days. I really think I have a good one.

Well would you like to tell me what kind of photo's...?

My own or nature's or nething else...?

Well it's my 1st post ova here so if you guide me i will be very thank full to you ...:)

Photos have to have been created/taken by you pertaining in some way shape or form to the givin subject, In this instance "Simplicity". The hows, whats and whys are soly up to you the photographer as long as they meet the guidelines set forth.

As far as viewing the entries of others, they will be posted annonomously at the deadline for the voting process to begin in a thread titled "March '08 Photo Challenge Photos - "Simplicity" - Sponsored by QuikPod". No other information is provided about entries of others untill then.

For a more theurough explination Click here

Photos have to have been created/taken by you pertaining in some way shape or form to the givin subject, In this instance "Simplicity". The hows, whats and whys are soly up to you the photographer as long as they meet the guidelines set forth.

As far as viewing the entries of others, they will be posted annonomously at the deadline for the voting process to begin in a thread titled "March '08 Photo Challenge Photos - "Simplicity" - Sponsored by QuikPod". No other information is provided about entries of others untill then.

For a more theurough explination Click here

Gracias digo...:)

From the ever wise and all knowing Wikipedia!

In photography, the technique of simplicity is used to achieve the effect of singling out an item or items from their surrounding.

Simplicity is one of the underlying photographic techniques; a cluttered picture distracts the eye and takes away from the subject. A simple picture can be achieved by getting closer to the subject, which is also one of the main rules of photography.

Link

Feel free to interpret it!

Alright... I'm not the only newb in this one... LOL... I'll be happy with one vote...

wow a lot of first timers? or is it always like that? lets all agree to vote for someone who doesn't have a vote yet so we'll all try again next month...

well good luck everyone!

Most reactions

Back