March '08 Photo Challenge - "Simplicity" - Sponsored by Quik Pod!

this is gonna be a fun one, lots of submissions it seems, and a fun subject with lots of different ways to look at it. can't wait to see them all! as someone else said i will too, if i get one vote i'll be happy hahaha
i already messed up and sent in my pic 2kb too big hahaha, resent the resized a second later though, just amused me hahaha

last day for submissions! I can't wait until the voting thread comes up.

From the F.A.Q.

Will I get a confirmation that my image was received?
Yes! You should get a reply email from the forum moderator saying that your entry was received.

I never got a confirmation email... Did anyone else? Just curious...

Oh I can't wait to see what everyone came up with!!! Soo excited.

And just for everyone who's curious, I don't think any confirmation e-mails are sent out, I didn't get one anyway, and I haven't with previous submissions either

And just for everyone who's curious, I don't think any confirmation e-mails are sent out, I didn't get one anyway, and I haven't with previous submissions either

Cool man thanks for the info, I was just wondering since this is my first contest...

Wow, we have a lot of new peeps! I'm excited to see what everyone has. New people=new photog styles=fun :)

I submitted my entry. I think I did a pretty good job on it.

I submitted mine yesterday. It'll be my first.....I can't wait to see the rest!

There ARE a lot of newbies on this one. That would be very cool if a first timer won.

Good luck everyone.

-JT

I joined up just a little too late... but I'm looking forward to trying my hand in April.

Can't wait to see what the March pics look like :D

Welp, I took a good photo, the question is will people voting have the same interpritation of "simplicity" as I do. That's the overwhelminng difference. I really expect to see a lot of difference in this months challenge as I'm sure everyone will see simpleness in their own unique way. GOOD LUCK ALL.......:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back