March '08 Photo Challenge - "Simplicity" - Sponsored by Quik Pod!

And just for everyone who's curious, I don't think any confirmation e-mails are sent out, I didn't get one anyway, and I haven't with previous submissions either

I received a confirmation email... a little while after I sent the photo.

Just thought I'd chime in here and let ya know.

When is the voting thread going up? I'd like to see all the entries!!

ttfn
CDL.

I received a confirmation email... a little while after I sent the photo.

Just thought I'd chime in here and let ya know.

When is the voting thread going up? I'd like to see all the entries!!

ttfn
CDL.

Yep, I received a confirmation email also - a note from one of the mods, not an automatic email. It does say in the FAQs about the Photo Challenge that you should receive an email reply.

I'm also anxious to see all the photos, been checking all day!!!

oh wow well i feel stupid, just looked that up, and i went to my mailbox and searched through january.. i got one then :taped sh:

i still haven't received one now though

Ya, everyone should receive a reply. If you haven't by now try submitting again. You can submit right up until the photos are posted.

Anyway these photos will likely get posted tomorrow. We have a HUGE number of submissions this month and it's going to take a while to get them all uploaded.

Just figured I'd let Ya'll know I just got my confirmation email...

Ya, everyone should receive a reply. If you haven't by now try submitting again. You can submit right up until the photos are posted.

Anyway these photos will likely get posted tomorrow. We have a HUGE number of submissions this month and it's going to take a while to get them all uploaded.

I'm glad I got mine in early.

When the voting page is up, will someone post the link?

I think the delay is killing all of us. the vague idea is so great, it leaves so much to the imagination. I can`t wait to see what our clever minds came up with. i`m sitting on the edge of my seat! there must be so many pictures for it to be taking so long........... i love this!!

Anticipation... Excitement... What's not to love??? I'm a total noob and this is my first entry, so I don't expect much, but I'm more interested to see what everyone else did...Should be interesting...

Anticipation... Excitement... What's not to love??? I'm a total noob and this is my first entry, so I don't expect much, but I'm more interested to see what everyone else did...Should be interesting...

It's not just the noobies, Some of us older people have weird feelings too. Given the number of entries (as described by TwistMyArm, and confirmed by the abnormal time to post them) I get the feeling my submission would be an epic failure due to it's simplicity.......but for once that actually might be a streingth :lmao:

interesting indeed.

Most reactions

Back