March Madness

I love it. Gives me a chance to catch up on movies I have been wanting to see.

Any NCAAB fans in here?

Tournament has been awesome so far!
Huge NCAA fan but unfortunately I'm from Maryland and we sucked tonight so my plans of visiting Arizona this March are dashed :0

Go Dodgers, Go Royals. Hey spring training is the REAL March Madness.

Okay now THIS is the real march madness.
leprechaun-1976.gif

Indians 3, Rangers 2, bottom of the 4th.

Well looks like the Jayhawks got plucked by the the Ducks. You can hear the wailing over the wind in the wheat. We managed to field three teams and every one of them is gonna be sitting at home watching the finals. Oh well, life will go on in doo dah, especially since we got a real nice rain yesterday.

Well looks like the Jayhawks got plucked by the the Ducks. You can hear the wailing over the wind in the wheat. We managed to field three teams and every one of them is gonna be sitting at home watching the finals. Oh well, life will go on in doo dah, especially since we got a real nice rain yesterday.

Ducks played very well after a terrible,terrible start, down what was it? 11 to 30? Finally got their heads out of their posteriors. When I went to the U of O, we had a terrible men's basketball team and a fair-to-middling women's team. The football team was very poor back in the mid-1980's. Oregon won the very-first-ever NCAA men's basketball title in 1939, with the team called the Tall Firs (had a bunch of guys in the 6-5 and 6-6 range), but zippo since. We're hopeful for good things. Oh--it's been raining here since November...rained much of today, and the day before, and the day before, and the day before...Columbia River is at 16.75 feet, .75 feet above flood stage.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back