• Sand #3 by Abraxas

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Smoking Joe ~ by Sw1tchFX

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • After winter blues by Fangman

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Solo Dance (#2) by Emayd

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Darm site warmer than London thats for sure - Underneath the arches by Hoppy

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Staples 'Architecture' by alafoto

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seemed like there were more photos than this in the nomination thread. (I know there weren't - just making an observation)

It was hard to vote on this one - I liked them all.

Wow, that was really difficult to choose, all of those photos were simply amazing... I spent like a 20 minutes looking them over..

i agree, these were hard to choose from this month
in the end i went with the one i liked best that i thought had the most effort put into it

Wow, those were some really great photos. Really hard to pick just one.

would have to agree, its not an easy choice

Is it me or are there others that see in these nominations something very special? How do you judge a bridge against a Barn Owl against a Low Light Portrait against a flower. Subjectivity takes some of the choise away and of course our own inane instinct that in the back of our minds we say very quietly to ourselves - God I wish I had taken that - Each month the standard gets better it seems - we raise the bar and in doing so challenge those around us to compete and to better themsleves. I would like to thank all those whose work was chosen for a masterclass in photgraphy, in visual art and the stimulation of our minds. I would have voted for more than one but in the end couldn't so i went with what my eyes go back to and what maks me feel good.
Thanks again to you all. :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

It's a shame "staples" isn't getting more votes, I think it is and excellent Image and very creative.

Great to see something interesting created from nothing!

That barn owl is NICE! Voted for that one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back