SeriouslyC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.capturinglight.me.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot with a Canon 400D and a 70-300mm IS f/4.0-5.6 lense

This is my first ever air show, C&C would be appreciated, thanks.

# 11

Thoughtful compositions; but what really stands out to me are the tones!

In the shots where it looks like you're even with the planes... were you up in the air with them or were they just banking towards you?

These are some great photographs!

In the shots where it looks like you're even with the planes... were you up in the air with them or were they just banking towards you?

These are some great photographs!

It's a unique airshow compared to most places because it takes place on the cliffs of Clifftonville in Kent. This means the planes can get that bit lower, thats the effect you see where it looks like I was flying with them.

Thanks for your reply and comment!

my favourites are the 1st and 2nd ones but #2 more. i like the use of BW and the symmetry. you did really well for your first try. maybe i shall go one day...:)

#1 and #7 are my favorites, the B&W really suit old planes, gives them that rustic look

nice shots!

Where's LP? He would love them just as I have. #2 and #7 are the same but who cares great pictures!!!! #10 is my fave.

#5 and 10 are def my favorites and the rest don't look far from them. I feel that some are cropped too tightly on the planes, but other than that I would say they look good!

very well done. beautiful colors, compositions, and the B&W ones are gorgeous as well!

Where's LP? He would love them just as I have. #2 and #7 are the same but who cares great pictures!!!! #10 is my fave.

don't panic I'm here

love the spit & lanc shot and the vertical hawk shot is nice

Most reactions

New Topics

Back