Maria is getting sooooooooooooo big!!!!!!!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For all the gals who like to see our little monster growing big and soooooooo strong! Dedicate this thread to my friends who left this forum.., Linda, JM, Ravey, and Nicole.. I wish they used the ignore option like I do when I don't respect people in this forum. I miss them.

1 My buddy Luke+Maria
websz0568.jpg

2 Bathtime
websz0573.jpg

websz0574.jpg

websz0575.jpg

websz0576.jpg

websz0577.jpg

websz0578.jpg

websz0579.jpg

websz0580.jpg

websz0581.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Wow, she definitely is getting big! Sitting up and looking around like that. :love: What a sweetie!

Thanks for sharing these, Raymond! :)

Look at those pink chubby fingers and toes! She is growing up to be an absolutely beautiful girl. :)

(Edit: I just realized I have probably said that last line on every single thread with dear Maria in it, but I can't get over just how gorgeous she is with those big brown eyes and priceless expressions!)

Sir Raymond... Brilliant shots man. Thanks soo much for sharing. I have enjoyed watching your family grow. Totally awesome bro.

Wait, they left? Too emotional for the internet I suppose. Seriously, it's the internet get over it. Wow. I would rant but that would waste your thread and possibly result in people "disrespecting me" and leaving. Come on, it's the internet.

On the good side, very nice shots. You have a cute little girl!

Unbelievable to see how time flies.
And in babies you can see it best.
She is so pretty and has such lovely brown eyes!
But you mixed her well, the two of you: she surely also resembles her daddy! A lot, I think! She has something of your expression sometimes. Too cute!

Thank you so much for giving us this update.
You should do so on a monthly basis or so... maybe...? :wink:

awwwwwwwwwww what a cutie Raymond and Daisy! she's beautiful...
i can already see a few distinct features of daisy in her... and her expressions remind me of rays!
#10 is priceless... i love it!
great set of pics raymond :)

She's adorable and so big! Are those teeth popping through in the last few shots? If so I hope they came through easily for her (and you!)

Time to go camera shopping for her. :)

she's a cutie, thanks for sharing raymond :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back