Marijuana Anyone?

well, that makes good food for the rabbits ... ;)

well, that makes good food for the rabbits ... ;)

"And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call"
~Jefferson Airplane

"Merle, if you gonna call the world your home
You know you're gonna have to get out and stoned
And it's better with a joint than a drink, I think"
~Pure Prairie League~

wow !!!!

really startin to like this place !

wow !!!!

really startin to like this place !

Dude, man, we're chill, what's not to like?

I may not be a pothead, but I am friends with a lot of them, and they're not any less of a human being because they're potheads, in fact, they tend to be cooler than non-potheads like myself HAHA. And not everyone that smokes pot is a pothead, common misconception, at least at my school. There's people that like to cut loose and smoke pot from time to time, and then there's people who smoke pot all the time. Either way, whatever man, people can do what they want.

while we're talking about this.... i agree with what you said, and its a fun alternative to alcohol when you dont want to accidentally kill yourself one night. (nothing against alcohol, but it IS more dangerous in most cases) i wish i could have gotten a shot like that... i know a lot of people who would have been pretty jealous! haha..... oh and since we're doing the song lyrics thing...

"i want to get hiiiiigh so highhhh...."
cypress hill

hehe reminds me of the time I thought I'd try a joint in Amsterdam. 3 puffs and I was dying/freaking out with the greenies.
It's no wonder coz I sent the rest to a friend of mine in TN who's a full on potthead and he passed out after it.

Damn... That's a lot of pot...

Did they say how much it was (pounds)?

A dang shame right there. Should be legalized.

I can't believe you didn't get paid for the photo being on the news. Is that typical?

hehe reminds me of the time I thought I'd try a joint in Amsterdam. 3 puffs and I was dying/freaking out with the greenies.
It's no wonder coz I sent the rest to a friend of mine in TN who's a full on potthead and he passed out after it.

hehehe, yeah we got some good stuff here in Holland :)

Pardon the --delayed reaction-- but I just wanted to say, for all the detail Ls3d brought out in the photo you must have been intensely --calm-- when you shot it.

Most reactions

Back