Marijuana Anyone?

By the way, latest studies show that marijuana leads to gum disease.

skieur

A Marijuana shot
seems to attract as many people as a shot showing a nude woman ,.. something i cannot understand. ;)

1800110773p.jpg

This is the funniest thread I've seen so far!

"Everybody go to Canada and smoke lots of pot" - Clutch

My sister in San Diego has a neighbor who was similarly busted. They're claiming that it was for personal medicinal use (which is legal now in California). The only problem is that there were something like 30 plants. Somehow, I don't think the judge will buy that one!

Yah, and they can still be prosecuted federally. I did a research paper on medicinal marijuana and the whole state vs federal thing is so jacked. The limited studies they have done, do show that it does have a use, but the suppliers for the studies are constantly getting busted by the feds. So no one wants to further study the drug. They're just chasing their tales. And this thread has now officially gone off the reservation!!

jesus, this just reminded me that someone gave me some (against my will, I hardly touch the stuff) last weekend and my wife is driving around with it in her car...I best get that out tonight.

Is that a pot plant in the picture (pardon my ignorance)? Why'd it take so long for someone to notice?

And, while we're quoting songs:

But I would not feel so all alone,
everybody must get stoned!

That's Bob Dylan (taken out of context (as far as I can tell at least)) in "Rainy Day Women #12 & 35". Sometimes you can't really tell with him...

Daaamn what a shame!! I bet the police had a good fun night when they got back to the station with all that.

Most reactions

Back