Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't gone through the rest of my pictures from my two Cubs games I went to this weekend, but I already know that this very well may be my favorite.

I :heart: Mark Prior!

PriorFinalEditSMCONTRAST.jpg

PS: Please tell me if the editing looked messed up...I get it to look perfect in PS, then I upload it to Photobucket and it looks washed out or goofy. :S

Oh yeah..critique is very much appreciated! Especially when it comes to editing...he was in harsh light, and it wasn't easy to edit...and I only know very basic stuff in PS...so...help is appreciated! :) I think I'd like to make a print of this, so I want it to look perfect. :)

I like the first one best of the two, although I would go back and straighten the horizon... although maybe that makes him look too lopsided?

I like the first one better! you did a nice job with editing, althought I don't know how the original looked like. I like that his eyes are visible even tough he was in a very harsh light and wearing a cup.

mentos_007 said:
I like the first one better! you did a nice job with editing, althought I don't know how the original looked like. I like that his eyes are visible even tough he was in a very harsh light and wearing a cup.

You can tell if he's wearing a cup!? :stun: I'm jealous of your super powers!!! can I borrow them for my next Cubs game? :lol: :mrgreen:

like, ohmygod, corry, he's such a hunk...I'm drooling right now....hawwwwwttttt!

OK, sorry, it's just a dude...but if you dig him than it's all good.

On the more serious note...I like the second of the two better, there seems to be too much saturation in the second. I'm not so sure about the amputation though...did you crop or is that the way took the pic? If so, then it's great, if not, I'd like to see it with his arms.

Yea, of course he's wearing a cup..you don't have to see it to know (it's not like a dance belt for crying out loud)....but believe me, he doesn't want to get nailed in the testicles with a baseball!!!

Erniehatt's Back said:
like, ohmygod, corry, he's such a hunk...I'm drooling right now....hawwwwwttttt!

OK, sorry, it's just a dude...but if you dig him than it's all good.

On the more serious note...I like the second of the two better, there seems to be too much saturation in the second. I'm not so sure about the amputation though...did you crop or is that the way took the pic? If so, then it's great, if not, I'd like to see it with his arms.

Yea, of course he's wearing a cup..you don't have to see it to know (it's not like a dance belt for crying out loud)....but believe me, he doesn't want to get nailed in the testicles with a baseball!!!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

the first one I got his arm in the back in the frame all the way, but the one in the front got cut off, so I cropped em both a bit. The second one I cropped just a tad, but neither of his arms were all the way in...he was THAT close to me. It was awesome. :p

Try getting him to look straight at the camera next time....yes, that would be impressive! :mrgreen:

Couldn't you just call his name while he was in the windup??

:playball:

jocose said:
Or offer to hold his cup

Good idea!!!! :sexywink:

And Terri...I would NEVER do anything to distract him. He's much too injury prone, and we NEED HIM. As it was, he was scratched for the game he was supposed to start the next day because he injured himself THAT DAY while we were watching him! :S DAMMIT! WE LOSE ENOUGH AS IT IS! WE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST PITCHING STAFFS THERE IS, BUT THEY'RE ALWAY INJURED!!!!!!!

core_17 said:
Good idea!!!! :sexywink:

And Terri...I would NEVER do anything to distract him. He's much too injury prone, and we NEED HIM. As it was, he was scratched for the game he was supposed to start the next day because he injured himself THAT DAY while we were watching him! :S DAMMIT! WE LOSE ENOUGH AS IT IS! WE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST PITCHING STAFFS THERE IS, BUT THEY'RE ALWAY INJURED!!!!!!!

Hey...I'm from Chicago and a big Cubs fan...but...

I always hesitate to say we have one of the, if not best, pitching staffs around...because I can't remember the last time each and everyone of them were healthy.

I mean...Woods could very easily be the second coming of Nolan Ryan...if he could throw more than 50 picthes without hurting something!

I need to insert both a ;) and a :banghead: at this point.

Most reactions

Back