Mark, the moviestahh - update: 16-01-2004

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of coworkers icq'd me yesterday saying they needed extras to play a part in a film they were creating. I am so excited, i either get to play a rioter or a festering corpse. I think my boyish good looks and debonaire personality make me a shoe in for last one. I am practicing laying very still and trying to attract as many flies as possible. Hey, what can I say, I'm a natural!

If any of you can make to Auckland on the 19th you can get in on the action cause they are still looking for extras, or errr, you watch me do my thing. [back to laying still trying to attract various creepy crawlies]

Moviestah Markus

ps: look for my autographed celebrity photos on ebay in the future, i think you'll find it in this section:
http://listings.ebay.com/aw/plistings/list/category1466/index.html

i wanna be a movie star too :eek: *raising hand*

http://www.stringerthefilm.com/

Hi everyone,

We are in dire need of extras for tomorrow (Monday), and slightly less dire but still critical need of extras on Wednesday and Saturday of this week. This is for Steve's film Stringer (www.stringerthefilm.com). Here are the details:

Tomorrow (Monday 12/1) we need the following:

3 x MAF Agents/Technicians
3 x Scientists
4 x Surgeons/Orderlies

The MAF agents are needed from noon til 4, the Surgeons from 1pm til 4pm, and the Scientists at 8pm til 9pm. The location is Waitakere Hospital, Snelgar Bldg (multistory bldg on your right as you come in from Lincoln Rd), 55 Lincoln Rd, Henderson.

Our other big extras days are

Wednesday 14/1 4pm (or whenever they can make it) until 8pm
We need about 50 extras to be MAF death camp internees, and 10 extras to be MAF agents. Pizza Hut is sponsoring this night, so we can at least offer food.

Saturday 17/1 5pm til about 9pm
We need 20 extras to be Street Protestors, and one to be an Infected Man

Please spread the word to everyone you know -- thanks so much for your help!

anne

--
anne bilek / email [email protected]
phone 09 8128 959 / mobile 021 392 723
website http://www.esoap.co.nz

If i make it to the set today, I get to be an evil henchman. My bloody car brokedown. Arrghh. And I am at work. But that's never stopped me b4.. :)

I think my boyish good looks and debonaire personality

its something i just say online so the chicks will dig me, no real truth in it whatsoever!

Good luck and hope you have a nice fester!

How did I miss this thread? This is way cool. :thumbsup:

We expect a complete report, O Festering Yet Debonaire One!

u shoulda been there when mr jacson was looking for urak hai!!!!

congrats matey
how much fun!

i hung around fox studios for a while hoping george lucas would cast me as a street person but alas...

damn that natalie portman

Update!

oh i had heaps of fun!
Unfortunately, they'll only let me publish one photo from the shoot, and I was sooo wanting to publish them all, but thats fair enough, eh?

It was great too. So when stringer the movie gets released check out my 3 groundbreaking scences:

my first scene
I am walking down a ramp toward a tunnel with my back toward the camera, Stringer (the main character) tries to push the guard away but pushes him into me a bit. I am next to the really tall asian (my coworker Harrison).

Though it probably can't be seen in the scene, because the guard bumping into me was a bit of a surprise, I actually hit him in the back as a kneejerk response.

scene two
I am walking up a corridor ramp into the death camp right behind Stringer. I am next to Harrison again. I am actually have my ugly mug in this shot

scene three
just part of a huge concentration camp scene. We were told to 'mill around and look sullen'. You probably won't be able to spot me here :(

scene four
THE DEAD CORPSE SCENE. I really hope that all my practising laying still and festering helped. I am lined neatly in a row of corpses as Stringer and some guards walk by. I leave my eyes open for that 'oh so creepy corpse with his eyes still open effect'. What can I say I'm a pro!

I had shitloads of fun with the makeup. I had the huge festering globule of pus-riddled blisters on left facial cheek. I walked into a convience store and bought milk and ointment just to be cheeky. Frightened the poor old Indian shop keeper. :D

Next I went to drop by my neighbours apartment to stick my head through the window of my neighbours house. Oh the look on his face, wish i had my camera then!

Take a sneak peak at some of my rancid squalour:
festering.jpg

Most reactions

Back