Mars?

The "unknown" cannot be anything, which I tried to prove with my two last photos, which show that when I moved the camera (cf. tip of fir tree), the "object" moved from left of the Pleiades, to underneath the Pleiades, which suggests that it MUST be something camera-related... I would have loved (!) to have captured something spectacular like a new galaxy or so, but that - so I no fear - has not happened and is not going to be :cry:

That is a rare catch of the Cheetah galaxy whuch is the fastest moving galaxy in the cosmos. :smileys:

LWW

Ahhh.
O-keeeeh.
"Just zoom in".
With my camera... weeeeeeeeellll. Any time zoom now I shall show you the polar ice caps ;), but only if you really believe.

Uh-oh. What have I done............!??!?!?!?!?!?

"MO!? Could you come borrow me your 1600mm lens just for a while????"

*musing* Or who was the one that owns a rocket and has actually flown to the moon for his photos??? */musing*

"The Weapon"? ;) :lol:

But it did help me to get these photos as well as the other night photos that are elsewhere on here in Landscape and Nature!

I might first of all test the "binocular-method" on Mars to see if I can make the polar ice caps visible ;). Someone (;)) suggested I try that, heehee :D

I don't think you will have much luck seeing the ice cap with binos, although you could easily see four of Jupiters moons, but don't let that stop you from trying :)

I am going to try to get a shot of mars in the next month or so in which the cap should be visible *crosses fingers*

I hope you could "hear" that I did not seriously believe that I might get such a close-up of Mars with my little digital compact camera and binoculars, even though PlasticSpanner might have converted into "believing" :lol:.

But I am seriously curious to see YOUR photos of Mars taken with all the means (no longer dare to speak about "equipment" on here :shock: ;)) that you have got for your astro photography.

Mars001.jpg

My best ever Mars.

LWW

Most reactions

New Topics

Back