marsh fire

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
marshfire2011.jpg

marshfire2015.jpg

Yes, I can only agree: crisp, to the point, with some action... one would think that a fire in a march would put itself out soon enough. Marsh sounds so wet to me! But apparently it does not. Ah well, I never knew... Now I do. Thanks to your photos wxnut. Thank you :)

Don't know about your area but we have had piles of grass fires lately. Had to fight 4 today and 3 yesterday. We still haven't had the "big" one we usually get every spring. We are expecting a doozy this year because it has only rained twice in over a month. Very unusual weather for around here.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to take a camera with me when we are out on the trucks. :(

surfingfireman said:
Don't know about your area but we have had piles of grass fires lately. Had to fight 4 today and 3 yesterday. We still haven't had the "big" one we usually get every spring. We are expecting a doozy this year because it has only rained twice in over a month. Very unusual weather for around here.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to take a camera with me when we are out on the trucks. :(

Give me a call I'll follow the trucks :lol:

Most reactions

Back