Marvel & DC Comic Book Collectibles Photography: Statues, Action Figures, Vintage Toy

HoldyourfireAl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bowen Designs Ms. Marvel 1970s Version Statue - Shot with my Canon XSi using a Canon 60mm 2.8 lens. ISO: 100 Aperture: f10 Shutter Speed: 1/6 Shot against a black velvet background. Lighting: 2 Wescott Softboxes positioned on angles on either side & a Wescott rim light in the back on an angle.

I would appreciate any critiques of my photos as I am just learning! I'm especially curious about what you think of my lighting? Going forward, I'd love to see others post pics of their Marvel & DC Comics collectibles. It would be great to maintain a thread where we can help each other learn to shoot better! Thanks! Al

Bowen Designs Spider-Man 2099 Statue. I don't think I like the lighter black background at the bottom of the pic. Thoughts?

one thing...you're shooting a statue... why aren't you showing the entire base?

one thing...you're shooting a statue... why aren't you showing the entire base?
Oh, I do in some of my pics. With these two, I didn't think the bases were particularly detailed so I decided to focus on the figure. The Spidey 2099 base is just a black oval. Boring.

IMG_5783%20wm-X2.jpg
My Photography: Bowen Designs Incredible Hulk Statues! See more & post your collection at <Link Deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them, all the shots look pretty cool to me & especially the epic battle! (lol)

Cheers,

Enezdez

I think the lighting is pretty good on all of them.

Most reactions

Back