limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There's this corner of my garage that I just can't stop photographing. I've captured it with several different cameras and films, and even on paper with a pinhole camera. It seems to have been waiting, however, for IP film and an SX-70.

rMarvel Mystery Oil
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

What I want to know, Lenny, is where did you find the keys to the time machine? There is not a thing in that shot that's younger than 80 years or so. C'mon. fess up.

What I want to know, Lenny, is where did you find the keys to the time machine? There is not a thing in that shot that's younger than 80 years or so. C'mon. fess up.

I'll never tell!

11078806.jpg

(PS - Yay, Paul is back!! :D :clap: )

There is a plan afoot for some Canadians (no, not Cruz - you keep him) to invade your area. Probably September-ish. I'll let you know and see if we can find a spot to meet. Because I am a fan of time-machines. And people who have keys for them. :boogie:

There is a plan afoot for some Canadians (no, not Cruz - you keep him) to invade your area. Probably September-ish. I'll let you know and see if we can find a spot to meet. Because I am a fan of time-machines. And people who have keys for them. :boogie:

Yes, yes, please let me know...or I can just take a quick ride in my time machine and let YOU know! :biglaugh:

What better way to shot old stuff with Old school.It just has that character that Digital can't compete with.Nice

Last edited:
Its a Mystery how its so Marvel but it is. Love the stuff.

I thought that perhaps WD-40 supplanted it. But then, not having had the original, I may be comparing apples and oranges. Looks like I might have to explore the hardware store located in upstate Vermont, near my cottage. I don't think anything in that place is newer than 30 years old, but everything they sell works well and lasts forever. Quite possibly the kind of place that stocks Mystery Marvel Oil. At least now I know what to look for. Because everyone needs a little mystery in their lives.

I absolutely love this image!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back