Mary - NSFW

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.austingreenephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got back out to Treasure Island near San Francisco for a shoot yesterday. It was a blast! I'd have several of these shots floating around in my head for over a month now, so it was nice to finally see them become a reality. Plus I had a fantastic model, who didn't mind broken glass everywhere, and heaps of dust. My favorites are #1 and #3

1. My favorite :)
The Artist by
Austin Greene, on Flickr

Armor
by Austin Greene, on Flickr

3. Also a favorite

Mary
by Austin Greene, on Flickr

Last edited:
I like 1 a lot. I don't really get 2.

i like em both, quite a bit. Fantastic model look at those eyes! I like the back light behind her on two, my only wish was that that thing wasn't sticking up out of her head. But beggars cant be choosers. Her feet, look a little strange in the tones somehow maybe from the conversion? Maybe they were a little red from her shoes or something and the bw conversion gave them a odd tone? More noticeable in the one hanging down in two on her toes. Nice job anyway, great model, thanks for posting.

The last two are good but I like 1 a lot more

i like em both, quite a bit. Fantastic model look at those eyes! I like the back light behind her on two, my only wish was that that thing wasn't sticking up out of her head. But beggars cant be choosers. Her feet, look a little strange in the tones somehow maybe from the conversion? Maybe they were a little red from her shoes or something and the bw conversion gave them a odd tone? More noticeable in the one hanging down in two on her toes. Nice job anyway, great model, thanks for posting.

Both? Just making sure you saw #1 :) As for the cross-bars, that was a creative choice on my part. I noticed them and thought "oh man, I should avoid those coming out of her head" but eventually decided I wanted to use them. I'd hoped that the vertical and horizontal bars would act more like leading lines, helping frame her in the window. For her feet, I believe she might have either had A) a really bad sunburn, or B) a skin condition that made some pretty dark blotches. Given the grungy nature of the shoot, I didn't think it fit things to edit it out :)

Beautiful stuff, Austin. Where is the backlight source in #1? Loving that rim light.

Thanks! #1 is all ambient light. The rim came from a wall to her left, which was bouncing back quite a bit of light :)

Both? Just making sure you saw #1 :) As for the cross-bars, that was a creative choice on my part. I noticed them and thought "oh man, I should avoid those coming out of her head" but eventually decided I wanted to use them. I'd hoped that the vertical and horizontal bars would act more like leading lines, helping frame her in the window. For her feet, I believe she might have either had A) a really bad sunburn, or B) a skin condition that made some pretty dark blotches. Given the grungy nature of the shoot, I didn't think it fit things to edit it out :)

Beautiful stuff, Austin. Where is the backlight source in #1? Loving that rim light.

Thanks! #1 is all ambient light. The rim came from a wall to her left, which was bouncing back quite a bit of light :)
If you get another chance to shoot her, she seems to have sort of a classic look going imo (just my opinion). i wonder if you could turn out some great work with her going to the opposite side of the spectrum as the grunge look. Just seems to be that potential there.

#1 is beautiful, #2 gives an odd vulnerable vibe with the tight confines, #3 is strong/powerful, I prefer #1 but the other two are confronting shots

I think you made a solid decision on the bars, and her seating platform..it all comes together and looks deliberate, thoughtful, planned out well. I too admit that #2 is a bit confusing, and seems "compartmentalized"...not having been at the location, I don't fully "get" #2 either. I do however love,love,love the way you are recently this low-light type B&W stuff!

If you get another chance to shoot her, she seems to have sort of a classic look going imo (just my opinion). i wonder if you could turn out some great work with her going to the opposite side of the spectrum as the grunge look. Just seems to be that potential there.

I hear you, we'll probably be working together again and going that way. She's done a fair amount of shoots, most of which go that classic route, so we wanted to do something a bit different this go around :)

I hear you, we'll probably be working together again and going that way. She's done a fair amount of shoots, most of which go that classic route, so we wanted to do something a bit different this go around :)
and no, i never even clicked the link to 1. That is a AMAZING shot. NICE.

#1 is beautiful, #2 gives an odd vulnerable vibe with the tight confines, #3 is strong/powerful, I prefer #1 but the other two are confronting shots

Glad you like them :)

I think you made a solid decision on the bars, and her seating platform..it all comes together and looks deliberate, thoughtful, planned out well. I too admit that #2 is a bit confusing, and seems "compartmentalized"...not having been at the location, I don't fully "get" #2 either. I do however love,love,love the way you are recently this low-light type B&W stuff!

Thanks Derrel, I always appreciate your feedback! I can see how #2 doesn't connect as well, really we were all just impressed with the graffiti in that room particularly, so we have that context. I didn't do the best job of capturing that.

So happy folks are liking them, especially #1 :)

and no, i never even clicked the link to 1. That is a AMAZING shot. NICE.

Woohoo! :D

Great stuff, have you tried to trim the first one on the right?

This is a beautiful set! My favorites are in this order, #1,#3,#2, But they are all really great!!!:)

Most reactions

Back