Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried something new on this one. Comments welcome :icon_wink:

15793728499_bb25bd7c3e_b.jpg

maserati granturismo

Thanks for watching!

Edit: original picture:

DSC_0102_zps88c2ae33.jpg

Last edited:
I like the shot of the car and suspect I would like the original. The desaturation is a little too blatant (maybe give it some sort of hue: blue would be my recomendation)

I don't usually care for fake blur in am image. In this case I think it could work if it gave the illusion of the car moving really fast (I suspect it is anyway). But the blur would have to trail left to right in the frame not radially out.

I'd try again with the processing :)

I like the shot of the car and suspect I would like the original. The desaturation is a little too blatant (maybe give it some sort of hue: blue would be my recomendation)

I don't usually care for fake blur in am image. In this case I think it could work if it gave the illusion of the car moving really fast (I suspect it is anyway). But the blur would have to trail left to right in the frame not radially out.

I'd try again with the processing :)

Thank you for your honest comment! that's what I was looking for ;) I've added the original picture. I wanted to try something different than a regular panning shot :p

I like it.

You caught the original really well with the pan.
Why not jump darken the background and pump up the car.

maserati.jpg

@The_Traveler : thanks for your input! but as I said in a previous post, I tried to do something different than a regular panning shot ;) The thing I don't like in my original picture are the people and the fences in the background so I tried something "artistically" :p

No problem, and thanks :)

Most reactions

Back