• Prince William

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

visualtinker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I came across these artist browsing on google looking for some photography inspiration. There project is basically exploring the theme of social conditioning, self-awareness and the reflective nature of of our species.

The concept is brilliant and I love how they have distilled society into five masks. I am truly inspired by their works and I thought I share my finding.

Enjoy

MASKING

Visualtinker

I distill with Prince William.

but thanks for posting your work--you need to work on the concept a bit.

I would say, I distill into Malus as I love my gadgets and I love buying random things and also there is an element of Prince William too :)

I guess this isn't your work.
I have a basic issue with the idea of classifying everyone into only 5 types; it's a catchy idea and quite suited to illustration but certainly a blunt and silly instrument.

I am sorry but I will have to disagree with 'blunt and silly instrument' I love the idea and it got me thinking and I can relate to the expression within the works. However, we are all entitled to our own opinions. :encouragement:

Well it is certainly relatively easy to illustrate but certainly over-simplifies people; even more than astrology.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back