Maternity Session C&C

Wendy Mayo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wendymayophotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't normally do maternity pics - or newborn pics for that matter - but I did this couples' wedding last year and they asked me to do maternity pics for them. What do you think?

RubischMaternity-0209.jpg

RubischMaternity-0203.jpg

RubischMaternity-0138.jpg

RubischMaternity-0153.jpg

RubischMaternity-0169.jpg

RubischMaternity-0195.jpg

Great! I'd like to see some more shots from the session, particularly some different poses for the mom-to-be.

I'm not a big fan of the sepia, but the photos are good, and that's what matters the most.

I really like the pictures a lot, and this is coming from a guys who is usually finds these maternity sessions a little off putting. The exposures look spot on to me and the poses are creative as well. Overall I really like what you have going on here. The first two are the strongest to me, I think I like the light a little better in them.

I love the last shot. I agree that some different poses from mom-to-be would be better, but overall I think they are great.

These are very cute!

Her skintone is very cool in #1

The whole outside shirt up deal kind of bothers me. Not sure why. Maybe it's cuz that stuffs usually seen in studio or home.

I like them, 1 seems a little soft to me though. Otherwise, good job.

Last edited:
I think 6 is great! And maybe I will differ a bit from the others, but I think its a fresh approach to see the daddy to be so involved, not JUST the mom. I am sure you got more of her that aren't posted, but I think its great you got the ones of dad.

I do find that 1 3 & 4 are way oversharpened though. Sorry!

K

Wow, she's beautiful! I really love the last one. You're WB is off in some...I noticed it in the first a lot. Her skin is really cool and her white shirt is picking up a lot of cyan/blue. Agree with the poster above that some are very over sharpened.

Most reactions

Back