Photos OK to edit
Here are a few photos from a recent maternity session for a friend

webMelissamaternity-10.jpg

webMelissamaternity-11BW.jpg

webMelissamaternity-25BW.jpg

webMelissamaternity-13BW.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup:

Last one really stands out, never seen a maternity shot from that angle

very nice, i'm a sucker for window shots so #1 for me, i actually like how it goes from completely white to completely black but it flows and shows the belly!

probably would've shown more of her face... unless you left that off for the web...

Love them! I've seen one photo which was shot at a similar angle as your last shot but in theirs, the model was wearing one heckuva bra and had a much lower cut shirt (I'm sure you could see where that could cause a slight distraction :p). MUCH better wardrobe choice in yours though. Really keeps the focus on the stomach and the shape of her body.

Yep, the last one does it for me as well

Farrah,

did you use black paper as a background and your natural lighting setup for these, as well?

Julia

P.S. These are beautiful.

I like how you cut the subjects face out but still left a little. Really interesting idea and adds to the picture. Great job.

edit: Unless you intentionally cut her face out so no one could see who she was. Either way I like the shots even with the face cut out.

Farrah,

did you use black paper as a background and your natural lighting setup for these, as well?

Julia

P.S. These are beautiful.

I would like to know the same as well as far as equipment & set up. Beautiful pictures btw!

As far as set-up goes...I used the same set up as in my pullback thread from a couple months ago, except that I used a black background. The only exception is that for the first one, she is standing against the wall that sticks out right by my patio door.

PS...check out the link in my signature to get to the pullback post. =)

nice captures

Most reactions

Back