Maternity Shoot...first time!

bowronfam3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've decided to finally venture out from only shooting friends and family, and do some free work for strangers. I found a lady on craigslist who wanted some maternity photos done, and I told her that I would do them for free just to gain the experience and have them for my portfolio and for advertising. She agreed to let me do them, and I would love to have some input on how I did! I was soooo nervous! I'll also be doing her
Labor & Delivery photos on the big day!

bear1mediumpo4.jpg

bear1bwmediumri1.jpg

belly1colormediumbs7.jpg

belly1mediumoh1.jpg

belly2colormediumix9.jpg

couple1colormediumvm0.jpg

couple1bwmediumol9.jpg

couple2sepiamediumaj3.jpg

couple3colormediumhq2.jpg

couple3bwmediumsm8.jpg

couple4colormediumzb1.jpg

kissyfacebwmediumjz6.jpg

porch1colormediumhy9.jpg

porch1bwmediumzr0.jpg

porch2colormediumma3.jpg

porch3colormediumkh0.jpg

porch4bwmediumnk4.jpg

Nice shots although #12, while whimsical - also comes as a kinda creepy for some reason. o-0

I would have to say that #17 is my favorite. She should be very happy with these. Are you going to give her any copies?

Very cool! I loke them a lot. I can't wait for a pregnant person to be around I'm dying to do some maternity shots!

Thank you for the comments guys! Oldnavy170...I'm going to put all of them on a CD for them to get printed on their own. Since I did the shoot for free I'm not going to spend the money to get prints made for them. ANDS!....I agree about #12, he was a little bit of a goofball!!! :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back