Maternity shoot

Feetjie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Only my second ever maternity shoot. CC welcome, just keep it KIND, no need to be cruell :) :greenpbl:

1) I played with a bit and liked the vintage look:
T7psd.jpg

2)
t4.jpg

3)
t2.jpg

Overall, I am fairly happy with how these turned out. The client loves the photos too. She has really bad stretch marks, and was really glad that I edited them out. But as I am still learning I would appreciate ADVICE and IDEAS.
TFL.

I like the one with the beads in selective coloring but do you have one in color with the name blocks. I might also consider not making the ring AND the beads be colored but maybe just the beads. Nice ideas here.

I like how you think :) yes, I do have the blocks photo in FC too.

What type of lighting are you using? I have found that clients prefer a more dramatic style of lighting, so the focus is more on their curves... when you do flat lighting, it highlights "flaws" or makes them feel heavier than they are, if that makes sense... :)

I understand, Jodie... Mmm, I will try more dramatic next time. I can see I am goiingto love it here. Great advice, thanks girls :)

The first one.....try to shoot at a different angle so she looks more pregnant, and not 'bigger'

Most reactions

Back