chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisburke.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
did a maternity shoot tonight.. i really like how these 2 turned out

only thing i would have liked to change in this one, is have her face me just a tiny bit more.
20081004-bc6yauj66ckim7gn5nf618bwa8.jpg

And i really like this one.
20081004-x9ukcig6hr9sn1qapf53wjg8g3.jpg

Good pics it will be cool to eventually see before and after lol

Aww this is cute, You should wrap her around in a blanket. My sister in law is pregnant. And, I'm excited to take pictures of her. :) Other than that this pictures really cute.

Um.. Did you intend to underexpose? Also very flat looking.

I think you should have tried side lighting from both sides.

Yeah I really like the composition of both, but they are a bit dark.

I would try to do something with the background in PP, atm it looks a little too much 'like taken on a building site'.

hey jerry.. no the first one was about my DIY umbrella.. and i said that i would post a sample pic... and the other was a question about shadows.. however i guess we do seem to be talking about imporvements in the other thread.. i guess i didnt think of that...

Get your wife a lot farther away from the backdrop. Light her, and maybe use at least a 50mm, a wide aperture...this will help to blur the wrinkles in the backdrop, and minimize cast shadows from subject.

Last edited:
i just set it all back up again so I can try again with all of your tips... i'm very excited, i got her to sit down just before she does a wardrobe change.. it looks GREAT... no shadows.. i love TPF.. get to learn so much!!

Most reactions

Back