Maternity shot...

aammoore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So many people loved this picture..wanna know what you guys think...should it be a part of my portfolio?
1009112kd8.jpg

It's great, but I REALLY wish the hair wasn't cut off on the left.

and the feet on the bottom... You should try to show it all when you do full length. There are certain places the body is cut to make it apealing anywhere else looks awkward.

Sometimes equipment and space require it then I would look for a beter place to cut her, or angle her so she didnt take up so much space side to side.

It's prety but I guess I would have like to seen a different angle, with her on her back. Showcasing her belly, giving it strong curves.

Beautiful model though.

Totally agree with the hair not being cut off! I wish I hadn't either, it was actually a REALLY quick shot. The feet aren't cut off just covered under the sheet. I'll try another angle next time. I absolutely LOVE this picture, but appreciate all the critiques. I always want to know what I can do better?...So should this be included in my portfolio?

Im not trying to be argumentative and of course I wasn't there so I have no idea why you covered her feet, but if you cant see them they really aren't there. In my eye and probably mine alone it makes her seem awkward. I apologize if this sounds like back talk it's just my opinion.

Another from the same shoot...
1009070af2.jpg

No back talk taken..:) I understand. :)

To answer your question, yes, I think you should include it in your portfolio. Even though I agree with the other comments made, it is a beautiful shot and deserves to be seen in as an important part of your work! Maybe you could crop the top and bottom a bit to compensate for the left and right, or just crop to make it a head and torso shot. :D

I actually have a few other shots that are head and torso only and I really liked the look of the full body better. I think I'll stick it in my book anyway..:) Thanks everyone.

Most reactions

Back