Matrix Trilogy and Blondes.

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone notice that in the Matrix movies, it really sucked to be a woman with really short spiky blond hair? Kind of like the dude in the red uniform on the original Star Trek series.

Discuss.

In the second season of 24 I don't think there was one female character in the entire 24 hours that had dark hair, except the evil Nina Myers. And the other girl that ended up turning bad, put a brown wig on when she was being bad.

True story.

I remember that one character in the first movie who died when whats-his-name went crazy and started killing people from inside the Neb while everyone else was in the Matrix. She was pretty. I was disappointed when she died.

I don't remember anyone else with spiky blonde hair, though. Care to refresh my memory?

Unimaxium said:
I remember that one character in the first movie who died when whats-his-name went crazy and started killing people from inside the Neb while everyone else was in the Matrix. She was pretty. I was disappointed when she died.

I don't remember anyone else with spiky blonde hair, though. Care to refresh my memory?

Her name was Switch, IRRC.

In the 3rd one, the doctor chick has short blod hair and gets killed by Mr. Smith incarnate--scalpel to the gut.

Also in the 3rd, the missle chicky that was Link's wife's partner gets killed by the Sentinels.

I'm about to watch the 2nd one again to see if the theory holds....

Why would you torture yourself by watching all three? Lol, I watch the first and then pretend there are any sequels. :p

Verbal couldn't agree more. The second one was a good advert for whoever did the special effects... that's all.

Daniel said:
Verbal couldn't agree more. The second one was a good advert for whoever did the special effects... that's all.

How could you not enjoy staring at Monica Belucci? :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back