Matty's Home!

My relatives and lots of family friends all have properties in either Vancouver, or on Salt Spring Island. My relatives bought my cousin a condo in West Vancouver, not far from Stanley Park. He went to film school there and graduated last year. Now he lives there and his family (the rest of my cousins in Red Deer) will eventually move to Salt Spring. So nice, I wanna go out there and live there for a summer :p

Big Mike, you're absolutely right about The "Blue" Mile :er: I think Whyte Ave. should only be a place to party in control. Always the people that ruin it for everyone. Now security is hopped up and hopefully that'll hold em.

Every game I've said we would lose we've won. I accidently forgot to say it on game 4 and we lost. So during the cup, we'll lose EVERY game ;)

Nuff ladies out there.

I've seen pictures.

Take your camera and make sure you have a big flash. It's what seperates amatuers from "Profesionals" to the common folk. i.e. girls who wanna be models.

ok i wanna move to canada..... it seems to have everything i need, and i dont mind canadians ;) ...... does anyone know how much a graphic designer can get?...... or a im prepared to sell myself for money..... :p

oh and welcome back matty..... i remember you from before.... i think :mrgreen:

Obviously it depends how you want to make money. I know people who are making stupid cash here right now for designing websites. Basically all for cash.

I know people making stupid money doing ads for big companies. Flash animations for downtown Toronto subway TV's.

Like, as long as you get your foot in the door with the right qualifications and portfolio you're laughing. Anything media is basically a huge money maker cause the U.S. outsources therr stuff for the cheap labour. Although that might be changing with the American dollar going down so quickly.

It's good to see you back here Matty, I actually was wondering where you went. I'm excited that Edmonton made it to the finals, but it sucks cause this is the one year when I'm not in Edmonton for the summer, and so of course this is when they decide to start winning. You definately should head out to Whyte after the games, then sell the photos to the Journal, or if bace is right about all the girls, probably the Sun...

I'm talking about Vancouver.

I don't even know where Edmonton is. I just know it's in one of those four rectangle like areas out west.

It's true, I should probably get out there armed with my camera and some beads :lol: Might meet the next Sunshine Girl!

Bace: It's the second rectangle province. Alberta. Thanks... :er:

Matty-Bass said:
Bace: It's the second rectangle province. Alberta. Thanks... :er:

What?

I'm sorry I wasn't listening...

crap. im rubbish at websites..... but i do logo's and stuff...... and i'll do cash.... (anyone working for the gov on here.... you didnt here that, right..... plus im lying......maybe)..... but i could just crash at Antarctican's place..... she wont mind.... :mrgreen: ......... i wanna get out of england..... i love it..... but also hate it.

I'll wait for the pm from anty..... anytime soon.

Trust me, life here is a lot better than my life in England. And it appears as though I've avoided a major trend of having babies and going on the dole.

Drugs and car theft aren't so prevelent here.

Girls are way hotter, but inherently harder to get in bed. Although, with a fresh English you will never have a problem. Just tell them you're here visiting a friend. They'll assume you're leaving soon and they'll never have to see you again.

Its sounding better all the time....... chucked drugs in 4 weeks ago now, nothin class A mind..... so thats good...... and the women are mostly trashy here.... so thats good too....... the outdoors are better over there..... so thats another good....... and the cities are like proper citys (i guess) and not smoggy dives.... so thats a definate good....... Anty im packin my suitcase.... i know your gonna read this.... you can go to work while i look after your diggs.... :mrgreen: ...... ..... you can blame base for encouraging me :lol:

First off, hi Matty-Bass and welcome back.

Next....

Now wait just a cotton picking minute, Archangel. Before you go trying to immigrate to the Great White North, ya gotta pass the Canada Entrance Exam, to ensure you will fit in... For example:

1. What's the capital of Canada?
2. What is the nickname for a person who is Canadian?
3. With what word should every second sentence end?
4. What color and at what temperature is beer to be consumed? Bonus point: were there any spelling mistakes in this question?
5. If the weather forecast says it's 39 degrees out, is it hot or cold?
6. What is the greatest Canadian hockey team? (Regional variations may apply here)
7. If you were walking down the street and a man walking in the opposite direction spilled his coffee on you, is the proper Canadian response to:
a) get upset and point out that he has ruined your shirt
b) jostle his arm so he spills some on himself, to see how he likes it
c) cuff him upside the head
d) apologize profusely and offer to buy him another coffee
8. Be prepared to correctly identify/describe these objects: a wrench, a car trunk, a car hood, an inukshuk, a double double at Tim Hortons, poutine, the game of football.
9. Correctly pronounce 'controversy' and 'aluminum'.

Antarctican said:

Next....

Now wait just a cotton picking minute, Archangel. Before you go trying to immigrate to the Great White North, ya gotta pass the Canada Entrance Exam, to ensure you will fit in... For example:

4. What color and at what temperature is beer to be consumed? Bonus point: were there any spelling mistakes in this question?
6. What is the greatest Canadian hockey team? (Regional variations may apply here)
7. If you were walking down the street and a man walking in the opposite direction spilled his coffee on you, is the proper Canadian response to:
8. Be prepared to correctly identify/describe these objects: a wrench, a car trunk, a car hood, an inukshuk, a double double at Tim Hortons, the game of football.

:lol:

Antarctican said:

Next....

8. Be prepared to correctly identify/describe these objects: a wrench, a car trunk, a car hood, an inukshuk, a double double at Tim Hortons, poutine, the game of football.

Hint: All of these answers can be found in the book How to be a Canadian :lol:

Welcome back Matty-Bass

Now about the Oilers, I don't know what to do with my mini Calgary Flames flag, so I will silently (shamefully) cheering from the south for Edmonton. And yes, do go to Whyte Ave. and take a few pictures of the people hanging from electric wires, a once in a lifetime photo op ;)

K... i can do this..... kinda.....

1. What's the capital of Canada? Ottawa, although i dont wanna go there.
2. What is the nickname for a person who is Canadian? canuck
3. With what word should every second sentence end? either sh!t or f***
4. What color and at what temperature is beer to be consumed? Bonus point: were there any spelling mistakes in this question? Amber.. cold.... colour has an effing 'U' in it.
5. If the weather forecast says it's 39 degrees out, is it hot or cold?.. cold, right.
6. What is the greatest Canadian hockey team? (Regional variations may apply here)..... Hockey has summin to do with sticks right?....... its rubbish but i'd probably get into the fighting bits.
a) get upset and point out that he has ruined your shirt American
b) jostle his arm so he spills some on himself, to see how he likes it. i'll go for Canadian here
c) cuff him upside the head British
d) apologize profusely and offer to buy him another coffee Also British
8. Be prepared to correctly identify/describe these objects: a wrench - summin you hit people with,
a car trunk - er i think you mean boot,
a car hood - you mean bonnet
an inukshuk- Pardon you
a double double at Tim Hortons- i'll take two
poutine- I think you mean chips.....and before you think crisps.. i mean chips
the game of football - only sport worth watching..... and i dont mean being dressed up in armor chasing an oval ball.
9. Correctly pronounce 'controversy' and 'aluminum' - just have done.... as i speak the queens english.... only not as posh

So do i get in?...... good...... set me up in the living room anty.....you can visit from time to time :mrgreen:

p.s. im totally kidding about the america stuff..... i love you guys..... but not in a sexual way ;)

Most reactions

Back