May '07 Photo Challenge - "Wildlife"

I see, you're still accepting submissions? So a second paypal 'donation' is in order, I presume?

Oh, that's what the first donation was for? You didn't specify what it was for so I just assumed you no longer liked or wanted money. If you do wish to send a second "donation" please ensure that you add the comment "This is to secure my spot in the May Challenge". If that is too obvious you could use the code phrase "purple monkey dishwasher" which will also work.

:lmao:

Anyway it is good to see so many people taking part in the May challenge. We have a heck of a lot more than last month and any one of them could win it.

:mrgreen:

I sent my entry in about two days ago and haven't gotten a confirmation email. Just want to know if y'all got it or whether I should resend it.

I don't have one from you. Try sending it again.

Same goes for anyone who hasn't received a reply indicating a submitted photo was received.

If you didn't receive a reply than I did not receive the submission.

Pennywise and Lensmeister I don't see submissions from either of you. Try sending them in again.

Ok, there's NO way my entry will will, but it at least makes a statement that I think is worth seeing... I will get it on the way soon.

When will the images be up for this? Can't wait to see them.

I sent one...but recieved no reply...I'll try again...sent.

I ended up sending mine about 5 times over the last 3 days, went each time but no reply.

Hope they arrived

Most reactions

New Topics

Back