May 08 Photo Challenge - "Sunrise Over Sea"

I like it. I'm really looking forward to seeing the entries. Sunsets/Sunrises are my favorites.

This is so funny.

This morning the weather was looking good and we were going to spend some time in rhode island. I love shooting down here so my first reaction was to get up early and shoot some sunrise images. I wake up at 5, get in by 7, and decide to search the net for a good photo forum. I find this one, check out the subforums and find the challenge forum. Only to see that it is sunrise over water, EXACTLY what I was shooting a moment ago. :)

I'll have my entry in by tomorrow!

I know I would have to have 25 posts by the end of the month (read the faq) but what if we were to become slightly more inventive and replicate a sunrise. It said the theme is Sunrise over the sea, I don't see any restriction on if it is a real sunrise or the real sea.

I like the idea of leaving it open. I think we might have an easier time with the challenge.

I know I would have to have 25 posts by the end of the month (read the faq) but what if we were to become slightly more inventive and replicate a sunrise. It said the theme is Sunrise over the sea, I don't see any restriction on if it is a real sunrise or the real sea.

My understanding is that we don't need 25 posts and to have been a member for 10 days to enter the challenge, only to vote on the entries. But maybe you were just talking about the voting. My apologies if I misunderstood.

You're echoing what I was considering regarding the theme, but I doubt whether I'll have time to get an image entered. I'm looking forward to seeing the entries.

man i live about a 10 minute walk from sunrise and 3 minute walk from sunset and haven't bothered haha too lazy
Are you at a high enough elevation on Gibraltar that you can see east coast and west coast with less than a 15 minute walk between them? It must be beautiful.

Does it matter if it's a sunrise/sunset? I have a pretty cool sunset, but my sunrise is just alright.

Does it matter if it's a sunrise/sunset? I have a pretty cool sunset, but my sunrise is just alright.
I may be wrong, but I believe earlier in this thread it'd been decided that sunsets would be all right as well.

Most reactions

Back