May 6th 2007 adventure.

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What a perfect, beautiful day. It was 55 degrees'ish (which I love) and the sky was just clear with a few lovely clouds. These are the kind of clouds I dream of when I go out to take pictures.
beautifulmcdonaldsyx9.jpg

This is the corner where you go to pick up some Mexican workers (Ive seen a few African Americans there sometimes) and this dude in the van is looking for some.
I dont know what happened but he didnt pick up any of them.
mexicanslookingforworkvu3.jpg

Took this shot of this dude sitting on the cornor. Hes one of those Hispanics that sit on the cornor everyday waiting for someone to give them a job.
When I took this shot they were just yelling at me in Spanish yelling across the street at his buddies and stuff lolz. I just laughed.
sittingwaitingwishingvw8.jpg

I took this shot after taking the picture of the Mexican dude on the corner that was ****ed off I took a picture in his direction heh. I shot this in front of them as a indirectly way to convey to them that Im just taking pictures of the beautiful scenery and I could give a crap about their legal status.
beautifulskytwojv9.jpg

the sky in these are absolutely beautiful.

wow, gorgeous skies indeed. Where were these taken? I love #1, too bad about the red van though.

:thumbup::thumbup:

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back