May I Intro? *slapping forhead*

JodieO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jottephotography.com
posted this in the wrong place the first time....

I'm looking to expand my knowledge and really start opening my mind to new things.... I thought I would go out and join a few new forums and really start opening up....

Do I know any of you here? I'm sure that is a possibility! :)

Not sure what to say - you can learn about me more at my blog www.jodieholsteinotte.blogspot.com or see my website which is www.jottephotography.com - I've been in full time business for less than a year, did part time here and there many years prior....

I really hope to get some new inspiration and get true critiques as well during this never ending learning process.... I went digital less than two years ago, and am concentrating most of my efforts there currently because it is working well with my business plan (but I still shoot film for fun ;))

So don't mind me... I'm going to lurk for a bit... I tend to be a bit shy at first so I dont' know when I will post an actual photo! lolol :D

Jodie

Hi Jodie and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
It will definitely be interesting to read your replies to our photos, as much as you are interested in our replies to your photos! Many of us (like myself) are only amateurs who have never seen the inside of a photography class, so all our "knowledge" is either from books or from listening to others, or acquire through ...? TPF! :mrgreen:
Join in. Speak to us. Don't be shy. Only some of us bite. Most don't :D.
Looking forward to seeing your work.

Welcome to tpf!

JodieO said:
I'm going to lurk for a bit
Thats gonna be 10 dollars a day! ;)

You work is outstanding Jodie. I look forward to seeing you posts and learning a thing or two. Oh, and glad to see another Nikon freak on the board.

Hey J, welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

Back