• 14. Greetings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15. Untitled 2

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 16. Brotherly Love

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conngrats Parker! Awesome shot! ^^^I wish I could take credit for #4 -it was very clever. Mine was actually #13 :)

Congrats, Parker! I didn't know that was of EPCOT, but I love the larger than life color and detail in it. Disney would be proud! Okinawa is mine, thanks for the compliments!

Congrats to Parker219 for his winning entry for Postcard!!!
I would like to thank everyone that participated this past month!! We had some very cool shots submitted!! Looking forward to seeing what you come up w/ for June!!

Congrats Parker!!!

Mish we should see if one of the bigger scarier mods can post the announcement on the main forum.

Mine was the pollution one. The photo shows the River Rouges power plant across the Detroit River in Michigan, as seen from Canada at sunset. I figured, there aren’t a whole lot of scenes in my area that scream “postcard”, so I decided I might as well have some fun and parody the idea using an image that is representative of the lack of postcard-worthy scenes. The anti-postcard, if you will.

Conngrats Parker! Awesome shot! ^^^I wish I could take credit for #4 -it was very clever. Mine was actually #13 :)

You got my vote, dude. Not only a great photo by any standard, but fitting with the theme, which is always going to be worth extra points to me.

Congrats! I was pretty sure that was epcot and Parker ;) Mine is Postcard To Alice, an homage to the ugly local crap genre.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back