May POTM Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so here is my nomination from this week, taken by bishopsmead, the first of his "Cornwall"-series

43809737.jpg

Hey all,

it's pretty sad that there are so few nominations (well... I haven't nominated yet, myself). Can we do something about this? May be put the POTM threads in a more prominent place (extra forum, sticky, whatever)? There are so many really great photos posted here and having won a POTM contest may really push the motivation.

Okay, I'm off to look for pictures to nominate.

Stefan

Thanks Stefan...I think we're still trying to figure out exactly how to run this...hopefully we can get back on track with months and more folks will nominate...but you could try posting your suggestion in the feedback/suggestions forum and see what happens ;) Thanks for taking the time to nominate a great shot!!! And remember you can nominate pics from past weeks as well ;)

OK...I'm gonna sticky this, and to get back on track, how bout this. Since the Monthly Challenge goes from the 1st of the month til the last day of the month, how bout we do this one so it starts on the 16th of the month, and ends on the 15th of the next month. That will give you guys a couple more days to nominate for this month, as well..sound good?

How bout some more nominations folks!!! Let's say as long as it was posted since May 20th that you can nominate it!!! There have been lots of wonderful shots the past few weeks so pic your favs and post them here!!!

birthlifedeath2smalla.jpg

By spiralout.
"A Natural Progression"
The Progression of Life.

Lafoto we'll have to submit Scott's pic that you nominated (Natural Progression) into next months b/c the poll has already been posted for this month. Sorry I should have made it clearer rather than in the middle of the thread that we were going to end this early to get things back on track :) We will definitely be sure to add this to next months nomination list though!!! Again sorry all my fault :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back