Website
floridagrasses.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lensbaby images of the Mayan ruins - the one at the Palm Beach Zoo

IMG_0275Medium.jpg

IMG_0279Medium.jpg

IMG_0277Medium.jpg

I like the idea of using a lensbaby for shots like these. I wish a wee bit more of the first one had been in focus, as I like how you included greenery in that shot. I know that's easier said than done....but isn't it fun experimenting with the lensbaby? (These shots have reminded me to get mine out and use it more)

Thanks for looking. I had a hard time with this as the face was big and I didn't want too include too much outside the face, so I decided to keep the nose sharp and let it start to blur from there. I

'm hoping that some others post so I can see what other subjects people like.

1st picture gave me the feeling that its coming to me.

pretty cool... ruuuuuuun! :)

I assume the zoo is just trying to make them look "quasi-Mayan" or if they are real, then their history is way off base. The first is Olmec. The second does not fit as either Mayan, Aztec, Olmec, or anything else from that period.

skieur

Thanks Hattori.

This is the area that contains the jaguar enclosure. I think your assumption of "quasi-Mayan" look is correct. Since I know next to nothing about that period it "felt" Mayan to me. I had to look up Omec and I see what you mean about the head. Thanks for the info. I include a non-Lensbaby post of another one of their "Mayan" buildings.

IMG_0281aMedium.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back