Mazda Rx-7

oh, that's really an improvement! It's really about the car now, isn't it? I prefer #2 because the sharp line of the wall in #1 is leading the eyes away. The softness in #2 keeps them on the car. As for the crop of the car, I still don't like it (but you can't just add it with a magic marker, I know). Now all you have to do is PS those little dents and such and it's ready to be sold...:lol:

(j/k: well done so far!)

pascal

Hey, I like your edit man, I like the second one better too for the same reason. I'm kind of miss that cone though, it wasn't much of a problem after the crop I thought, might have been better if it get blurr out a bit more to fit into the background. Sport car and autocross cone kind of go hand in hand don't you think?

And yes, I max out the contrast in the B&W, I told you I wax that car for you, lol.

Not to overdue it, but I increased blur because the first blurring was very popular. Thanks for the tips, I really do take them in and try to improve myself.

edit003.jpg

ok, the latter versions are much better, no cone, no rubbish! better contrast and colour and the car is separated better from the background.

hey, that car is not clean :p

ok, the latter versions are much better, no cone, no rubbish! better contrast and colour and the car is separated better from the background.

hey, that car is not clean :p
yes it is, it's 20 years old on its original paint. These things are rarely this well kept. (Technically it is 21 years old because the VIN traces production to 04/86 and sold as an 87 model)

These are pretty awesome sports cars. They have engines that don't use pistons. I could go on forever but I'm getting very carried away.

sounds like someone is in love here ;) :)

Great edits at the end...started off a little shabby but def. got better!! Shine that baby up!! The rims need some grease....it needs to sparkle...loose the trees in the background...and in the reflection of the car all together....WIDE OPEN SPACES...make great car shots....if you do half of a car...there should be a major subject in the other half of the pic. otherwise, show us the whole thing! :) Getting better..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back