Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was playing with photomatix.
C&C as always.

1450870417_5549ef8b60_b.jpg

I actually really like this shot!

That looks awesome. I love the faint colors in the reflection

I agree with cloning out the street lights. Great shot though. Tell us a bit more about how you did it (if you don't mind).

Took the regular image and made 3 images off that one dark one normal and one brighter loaded them in photomatix and tone mapped it till i got about what i was looking for.

You've made the restaurant seem (appropriately) falsely cheery, sort of like a clown with a barbed strap-on under his baggy pants.

The Graphic Programmes (or Programs) Site here is undergoing a sort of update ... not really an update, but it has never so far been recognised for its also being a GALLERY to show off your heavily pp-ed (ok: "post processed" :biggrin: ) images.

Nothing wrong with doing lots and lots of things to one's images to bring out their most potential or to express better and better (than the SOOC-pic could have done) what the author MEANT to express in the first place.

Only do we feel that this "Graphics (Programme and Photo) Gallery" is the better place for it.

The development to recognise it more for what is actually has always been is fairly new, but said development is in progress, so don't be upset about your HDR-photos being moved from the "regular" galleries into this one. As soon as people know there is yet another place where to find photos, they will go look for them, too, I am sure! :D

About this very photo I might add that I really like the outcome and keep wondering if - in addition to creating this HDR - you also applied a bit of selective colouring? Or was the sky as grey as it seems?

where you the one who also did the color removal of the swing set/play ground? i get the same feeling from this pic, i like it because it makes mcondalds seem evil and disgusting...oh wait...seem?

Heres the original which it looks really bad but it was a snap shot pretty much.
1468074672_fa21eddf46_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back