Photos OK to edit
No laughing allowed!

I'm 32 years old and have 3 kids! haha

38266_449293643012_590463012_6092510_7305689_n.jpg

38266_449293653012_590463012_6092511_4816732_n.jpg

38266_449293658012_590463012_6092512_6652090_n.jpg

38266_449293663012_590463012_6092513_8168219_n.jpg

A tripod is a good tool to have eh?

I would say try to brighten up the exposure a bit, maybe try to be sure you're metering close to where your subject is. The part away from the tree looks to be closer to a correct exposure whereas the rest looks a bit dark IMO. Other than that just be sure to focus on the eyes!

I must be really conservative.. I can't take my eyes off your legs thinking.. Her skirt is way to short. That is all I see in the picture..

But, yes, a tripod can be fun. Now, go put some pants on or a longer skirt and take more!

I must be really conservative.. I can't take my eyes off your legs thinking.. Her skirt is way to short. That is all I see in the picture..

But, yes, a tripod can be fun. Now, go put some pants on or a longer skirt and take more!

Sunny--be careful--I got lots of ridiculing for commenting that we could see too much upper thigh in some upskirty shots of a teenage high school girl a couple months back...you commenting on her skirt length might land you in trouble with the Conservative Opposition Party Speakers, aka the COPS...

haha on the skirt!

The poses probably look unnatural because I had to RUN to the tree from my tripod and pose in 10 seconds while telling my kids not to touch the camera.

This was all for fun.

Oh and I was coming home from a pool party, when I found this huge tree. So I pulled over.

And I'm far from a teenager, I know my legs are not twigs or in the best shape, but they are mine.

Also hubby in Afghanistan wanted some leg pics, I hate the camera on myself, so this was a really big deal for me! haha

haha on the skirt!

The poses probably look unnatural because I had to RUN to the tree from my tripod and pose in 10 seconds while telling my kids not to touch the camera.

This was all for fun.

Oh and I was coming home from a pool party, when I found this huge tree. So I pulled over.

And I'm far from a teenager, I know my legs are not twigs or in the best shape, but they are mine.

Also hubby in Afghanistan wanted some leg pics, I hate the camera on myself, so this was a really big deal for me! haha

I'm glad you had fun I would try a little bit of a tighter crop on yourself and thats awesome that you took pics for your hubby in Afghanistan. I'm sure he absolutely loved them. I love it when my girl sends me pics of herself it always brightens up my day so I'm sure it brightened up his day a lot.

haha on the skirt!

This was all for fun.

I'm glad you had fun I would try a little bit of a tighter crop on yourself and thats awesome that you took pics for your hubby in Afghanistan. I'm sure he absolutely loved them. I love it when my girl sends me pics of herself it always brightens up my day so I'm sure it brightened up his day a lot.

+1

I liked the photos but the poses did look un-natural. However, I can imagine how fast you had to get into pose before the timer went off. LOL! I liked #4 the best. It seemed a little far off though.

Hop you don't mind. I played with it in Photoshop a little bit and brought you inwards just a little bit. I'm bored so I thought I would play around. :)

Hope you like.

38266_449293663012_590463012_6092513_8168219_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back