ME AND DANIEL (THE BEGINNING) MESSIN ROUND

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are a couple pics of daniel at the good 'ole community school . . .

192360909.jpg

192360511.jpg

hows this for timing?
192361860.jpg

thats right, i took a picture at the SAME TIME!

booyah

whoa, you still have these!? hahaha sweet. i feel famous. maybe you should put a disclaimer at the top about how photographically innocent we were a year ago :lol:

chris82 said:
What cam is he holding and how much is it? I plan on buying a canon EOS 350D xt rebel kit but im not sure how much it costs.

heh. should i answer this one?

for real . . . we've both come a long way.

i really feel like telling chris that rebel is crap, but really its about the glass, bodies come and go, if all you can afford is a rebel i guess thats alright, however if you don't have the buying itch too bad why don't you hold out longer and get a good, er i mean better body.

and daniel, holy cow, man i bet we would slap the crap out of ourselfs for some of the questions we prolly had for frideres.

man, i looked at my negatives from the first project, and holy crap i would throw away anything i took now that look like those!

newrmdmike said:
and daniel, holy cow, man i bet we would slap the crap out of ourselfs for some of the questions we prolly had for frideres.

man, i looked at my negatives from the first project, and holy crap i would throw away anything i took now that look like those!

haha yeah i bet so! i'm curious as to what some of the questions i had for her were...

i dare not look at my old negatives :)

yeah, chris check out the 400d (rebel xti). it just came out and is better than the xt and not much more expensive. the body i had in those pics was a 20d.

What a shame. I guess I should have held out for a "good" body then....

And come to find out now, just when I thought my work was approaching "acceptable" .... I find out I have a lousy camera... ;)

ShutteredEye said:
What a shame. I guess I should have held out for a "good" body then....

And come to find out now, just when I thought my work was approaching "acceptable" .... I find out I have a lousy camera... ;)

now now, i never said the xt was bad! just giving a new buyer some input :)

i am innocent (i think) :hug::

Most reactions

Back