Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots of some pelicans that were swimming around in the zoo
AquaZoo071.jpg

AquaZoo072.jpg

AquaZoo073.jpg

#4 And some other birds, since i didnt feel like making another thread :mrgreen:
AquaZoo074.jpg

AquaZoo075.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

The pelican shots are stunning! I love the lighting/reflections in the first two especially.

I dig the classic shots but #4 really nails it for me! Sweet!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the replies y'all :D
I wanted to get lower in #4 so the heads wouldnt be that far seperated, but a shrubbery didnt feel like cooperating. So i had to work with this, im still pretty pleased with it though :)

I like how when you worked with their reflections you did WORK with them, it shows that they didn't only just happen to be there. Nothing clipped, nothing cropped. Well spotted and framed.

That last on (5) ... a casuar?
I would not want to get hit by THOSE feet! They could easily rip you open, I would think! :shock: But he looks kind of funny in the way he's running :D.

Photo 3 ... yes, the impact would have been greater if you'd had the chance to get further down to align the birds even more, but it is ok as it is, anyway!!!

I like how when you worked with their reflections you did WORK with them, it shows that they didn't only just happen to be there. Nothing clipped, nothing cropped. Well spotted and framed.

That last on (5) ... a casuar?
I would not want to get hit by THOSE feet! They could easily rip you open, I would think! :shock: But he looks kind of funny in the way he's running :D.

Photo 3 ... yes, the impact would have been greater if you'd had the chance to get further down to align the birds even more, but it is ok as it is, anyway!!!
Thank you for the kind words :)
And the last one is a Southern Ground-hornbill. It doesnt kick like the casuar, but i would hate to be the plastic lizard that it destroyed during the demo:whip:
number 3 looks really shy
Well, how would you feel with a bump like that on your head :lol:
I really like number 4, but all of them are good!
Thank you
Very nice. Love these shots on the dark background!
Cheers. And that darkbackground is what you get when shooting light colored birds in sunlight. I really had to underexpose so i wouldnt blowout the birds. And by doing that, the background was way underexposed and voila :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back