yahgiggle

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a selfie of me, this time i am trying to make myself look as if i am thinking about something lol

DSC_29961290f.md.jpg

Welcome to the selfie club. The only thing that jumps out at me is the reflection on the glasses. That might be a personal thing as I constantly struggle with reflections myself.

Welcome to the selfie club. The only thing that jumps out at me is the reflection on the glasses. That might be a personal thing as I constantly struggle with reflections myself.

yeah i was having a hell of a time with the reflections, my glass's are also for reading screens so they have a blue light blocker that reflects the blue light back oO it looked bad, this was as good as i know how to fix it, i guess im still have some ways to go.

@yahgiggle as you can see from my profile picture glasses are required. I've had problems with the glare (tinted progressive trifocals), but it's possible. The profile pic was shot with a 37" octabox camera left, a white reflector camera right and kicker behind. I've since added some more toys so will be reshooting it.

@yahgiggle as you can see from my profile picture glasses are required. I've had problems with the glare (tinted progressive trifocals), but it's possible. The profile pic was shot with a 37" octabox camera left, a white reflector camera right and kicker behind. I've since added some more toys so will be reshooting it.

yeah thanks for that, it gives me hope lol, the only light i used on this was a speedlight set to TTL mode and camera set to under expose by 2 stops i used TTL as its cloudy today and the lights too up and down ATM, i am trying to soften the wife to the idea of me building my own studio lol but shes a red head and stubborn as hell oO

New granddaughter currently 16 months and only 15 mins away has done wonders in softening up the wife for more equipment. Grandmas do like to show off their pictures. LOL

I struggle with reflections on my specs, too. I seem to have avoided it on my profile pic but I took that a couple or three years ago and have no idea how!

Most reactions

Back