PinkDoor

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pinkdoorboudoir.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Love these behind the scenes shots from my latest shoot! Yay nay?

$MarieBoudoirTrio.jpg

I see you maintained the "mystery" since we still can't see you well! ;) But my vote is for "Gorgeous!" lol!

Great! Getting the keys on 4/10, and cannot wait! It seems like my "list" is a mile long, but I am plowing through it. Also doing a Bridal show in April, so I've added that to my to-do pile! I'll have to find me studio thread a post a picture!

Hey sexy! :sexywink: How you doin?
Still haven't watched Twilight....lol

Oh, well, the originals are a little burred and I made them a bit more. . . I posted these on my website, so I wanted the focus to be on me, me, me! It's all about me. And gives her a little bit of privacy :)

Nice pics! You hold a camera like my wife does (thumb downwards on left hand). Is that a female thing? I've never seen anyone hold a lens like that before I gave my old D3100 to my wife when we went on a photowalk downtown.

Nice pics! You hold a camera like my wife does (thumb downwards on left hand). Is that a female thing? I've never seen anyone hold a lens like that before I gave my old D3100 to my wife when we went on a photowalk downtown.

And no critique on the raised pinky finger? Funny, I've never much paid attention to the grip, but I guess it's a manual focus and zoom thing. :shrug:

Really? I do that. Hm.

Really? I do that. Hm.

I will do that with short, lightweight lenses... Minus the raised pinky! ;)

Most reactions

Back