Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a picture taken at Meagans Bay St Thomas USVI
Let me know what do you think
4145318744_45733ec1bc_b.jpg

I'm digging it, good colors, good everything, my only gripe is that i feel it is a bit cliche, i mean, all my photos end up being cliche, but still, i feel like i've seen this before you know?

And i can't take you srsly with that avatar, try a man with a monocle for example!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm digging it, good colors, good everything, my only gripe is that i feel it is a bit cliche, i mean, all my photos end up being cliche, but still, i feel like i've seen this before you know?

And i can't take you srsly with that avatar, try a man with a monocle for example!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

like Mr Planters peanut
I have my avatar because well I like anime and Dragon Ball Z is one of my favorites. Plus I am getting married down there on this beach Dec 6th so it best describes my life at this point, and when we take a walk together this is how she holds me and stares at me.

Try cropping the bottom ,there's too much grass at the bottom and they seemed kind of haloish,which is probably due to HDR,or you can try a panoramic crop and leave out the bottom and just start from the waters!
Man,you've got a lovely wedding venue!

technically a good picture, nice and sharp, enough contrast. composition a little weak; too much green on the right and the strip of land on the left is too much cut off to make it pleasant for my eye.
happy marriage! :)

I remember the cab ride to Meagans Bay! Van full of people, doors wide open, winding our way up the side of a mountain full speed! Nice shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back