Mediterranean feeling

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you guys feel like when looking at this picture? Took it this vacation, any critiques or comments would be nice :thumbup:

DSC_0794-1.jpg

I really like the structure; seems to need some brightness/contrast help, though, in my opinion.

I'd like it more if the doorway was more angled, or strait with the bottom of the picture. As it is, it seems a bit, hmm, off. Otherwise, great eye for color!

I think "Greece", for these seem to be "Greek colours", if there is anything like it (their flag has white and this bright blue), though I know the photo must have been taken in France, right?

I agree with the slightly off angle that also wildmaven is pointing out, only some 0.4 degrees anti-clockwise would do the trick, I guess (I always just guess at the degrees and then experiment), though I do see that the groun in front of the door also RISES!

I haven't ever seen the "before"-version, all I can see now is the "popping" edit, and it sure POPS. Good eye for the colours! A close crop on just door and little window with flower pot might also be nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back