Medium format Rangefinder/slr question.

Just to let you know if you are interested. I have a Bronica ETR-Si 645 for sale on Ebay. It is in mint condition and comes with the lens and back and some film too.
Item number: 130070049560

That's yours? I'm watching that for a few days to see where it goes...

Just to let you know if you are interested. I have a Bronica ETR-Si 645 for sale on Ebay. It is in mint condition and comes with the lens and back and some film too.
Item number: 130070049560

I am selling it to buy a Nikon D80 Digital.
Just wanted to let you know about it. If not, good luck in your search.

Ive added it to my watch list!! can i ask what the reserve is?:blushing: And heres a really begginers question, but do the prism finders that you can get for these have light meters in them, or do you always have to use hand held ones?:confused:

do the prism finders that you can get for these have light meters in them, or do you always have to use hand held ones?:confused:

Both metering and non-metered finders are available. Personally I'd use carry a handheld meter as well though.

placeonthecorner, lenses for those medium format SLRs/rangefinders are generally pretty expensive. Do you see yourself having more than one?

If not, give serious consideration to a good TLR, such as the Rolleiflex ksmattfish has as an avatar. You can probably get a nice one for around $600. Zeiss or Schneider lens. One of the really cool things about them is that you can get some good candids, because people don't realize you're taking pictures unless they look closely at you.

They are quieter and less obvious, but also less handy, since when you move one way, the image seems to move the other way. Still, they're a lot of fun, and there's nothing quite like it.

For something even less expensive but still of good quality, look for Yashica-Mat TLRs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back