3 $_MG_5540.jpg
4 $_MG_5549.jpg
5 $_MG_5552.jpg
6 $_MG_5760.jpg
7 $_MG_5770.jpg
8 $_MG_5516.jpg

Feedback?

Last edited:
How adorable! The shots with the solo meekrat are strongest, like #1, 3, and 5.

Helps if you number the shots when you post multiple images. Does not really help you, but it helps those of us who comment. :)

Many of the photos have a distinct green-ish color cast from an incorrect white balance. Did you have the camera set to Auto WB?
It looks like some of the animals were inside and lit by fluorescent lighting which caused the green-ish color cast, some were outside in sunlight, and some were lit by incandescent lights.

_MG_5519.jpg

Great shots Tecboy.. maybe on #1 you might want to try a recrop and move the critter over to the right hand side, put some space between him and the left margin of the frame. It's a great shot as is but I'd love to see it recomposed because I think it would be even stronger that way. Just my 2 cents worth of course.

Many of the photos have a distinct green-ish color cast from an incorrect white balance. Did you have the camera set to Auto WB?
It looks like some of the animals were inside and lit by fluorescent lighting which caused the green-ish color cast, some were outside in sunlight, and some were lit by incandescent lights.

_MG_5519.jpg

My camera set to auto wb and I move the slider of ct in Lightroom.

Most reactions

Back