Meet and Greet a TPF Noob by Providing C&C on these Self-Portraits!

<br>
<br>
Apparently one can be picky about what one likes, even if one cannot even come close to producing anything anyone else likes!
<br>
<br>
When the zombies come, I hope to god I meet you. And I hope to god you're one of them.

I don't see what the point of being a dick to me when it's uncalled for is, especially when I'm brand new to this stuff. I don't know what you are compensating for, but I hear they have pumps ;)

Did I mention your name... or are you just feeling inadequate and oversensitive? :)

First of all I'm Manic Depressive, if I'm oversensitive then you can deal with it.

Second of all, you nimrod, the chances of that NOT being about me is pretty damn slim. If I have to actually explain it then I know taking anything you say seriously is a waste.

Are you such an arrogant daft jerk to think photography is the only thing that I have ever given my hand at? I was told all my life to stop singing and playing guitar, and in the end I learned how to do it, then I did it.

I come across idiots like you all the time, you think you know everything because you get paid, or because youve been doing it for a long time. Here is some news for you, a wake up call I hope: One day Both us are going to be laying in the dirt, when all is said and done you are no better then anyone else. So take that ego of yours and shove it. It's getting to be a bit much for me, and if you think I'm going anywhere, or that I'm going to stop, then you are a bigger moron then I thought.

Congrats, you have been a smart ass on the internet, you deserve a pat on the back, I'm sure you are the best at that too right?

Act your age.

Last edited:
<br>
<br>
When the zombies come, I hope to god I meet you. And I hope to god you're one of them.

I don't see what the point of being a dick to me when it's uncalled for is, especially when I'm brand new to this stuff. I don't know what you are compensating for, but I hear they have pumps ;)

Did I mention your name... or are you just feeling inadequate and oversensitive? :)

First of all I'm Manic Depressive, if I'm oversensitive then you can deal with it.

Second of all, you nimrod, the chances of that NOT being about me is pretty damn slim. If I have to actually explain it then I know taking anything you say seriously is a waste.

:lol:

... and there goes another nice thread on TPF.... lol

Talk about zombies, I shot some paper zombies this afternoon from 300 yards away. They were easy picking.

... and there goes another nice thread on TPF.... lol

Talk about zombies, I shot some paper zombies this afternoon from 300 yards away. They were easy picking.

Sorry, I didn't realize there was a block option.

I practice on Red Dead Redemption. I think you'll live longer. Thankfully I'll take advice from this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-fmUubEAM

s
o it's not off topic, I loved the feel of the site, and the photos on it too, the one of the couple in the rain was delicious.

These are very nice... Here is a little something about myself that I think you will enjoy.

1. I am a caucasian (ex) professional salsa dancer.
sf-smile.gif

2. I was a lead commentator on ESPN for a short time.
3. I photographed the book sleeve for Antony Bugg Levine's Impact Investing.
4. I won first place for a video I wrote, filmed and acted in for Secure Denture adhesive.
5. I have been a vegetarian for 26 years.
6. After dancing for then Governor McGreevey I took this photo.
7. I graduated high school in 3 years even though many of my friends were on a 5 year plan.
8. My son was born exactly 9 months to the hour from the day I got married.
9. I travel to Colombia every year and nobody has ever kidnaped me.
And&#8230;
10. In 2009 I received $3.36 for begging () on the NYC L train to regain my billionaire status.

I donated the money.
sf-cool.gif

Jai

Last edited by a moderator:
These are very nice... Here is a little something about myself that I think you will enjoy.

sf-smile.gif

4. I won first place for a video I wrote, filmed and acted in for Secure Denture adhesive.
7. I graduated high school in 3 years even though many of my friends were on a 5 year plan.
And&#8230;
10. In 2009 I received $3.36 for begging () on the NYC L train to regain my billionaire status.

I donated the money.
sf-cool.gif

Jai

Even I'm attracted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look... howlingwolf is going off on someone again... in the middle of someone else's thread... and I can'f for the life of me figure out why. Shocker.

:lol:

Haley, just looked at your photostream...

Please don't let it go to your head, but yeah... please stick around. We have precious few artists around here, and precious few people with your talent. It's nice to know there's someone around who can share some inspiration.

^^ absolutely, minus the :) and more of a :thumbdown:

Did you start photographing when you were 7? Love what I've seen so far, very nice work :)

jaicatalano said:

And&hellip;
10. In 2009 I received $3.36 for begging (YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZthMeJyTSE"]Billionaire Beggar) on the NYC L train to regain my billionaire status.

I donated the money.

Jai

Whoa wtf.

Hitting on an 18 yo is bad enough... But in public? That's just odd.

Most reactions

Back