Meet and Greet a TPF Noob by Providing C&C on these Self-Portraits!

jaicatalano said:
These are very nice... Here is a little something about myself that I think you will enjoy.

1. I am a caucasian (ex) professional salsa dancer.
2. I was a lead commentator on ESPN for a short time.
3. I photographed the book sleeve for Antony Bugg Levine's Impact Investing.
4. I won first place for a video I wrote, filmed and acted in for Secure Denture adhesive.
5. I have been a vegetarian for 26 years.
6. After dancing for then Governor McGreevey I took this photo.
7. I graduated high school in 3 years even though many of my friends were on a 5 year plan.
8. My son was born exactly 9 months to the hour from the day I got married.
9. I travel to Colombia every year and nobody has ever kidnaped me.
And…
10. In 2009 I received $3.36 for begging (YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZthMeJyTSE"]Billionaire Beggar) on the NYC L train to regain my billionaire status.

I donated the money.

Jai

Whoa wtf.

Hitting on an 18 yo is bad enough... But in public? That's just odd.

Yea... especially if he really is married to "Colombian woman with attitude" and has a kid (per his blog, which I actually wasted a few minutes reading!)

Sweet. International infidelity to boot.

Did you start photographing when you were 7? Love what I've seen so far, very nice work :)
Not quite 7! :p I was more along the lines of 13 :) I thought I was amazing then too, which I absolutely wasn't. In fact, I was more confident about my work THEN than I am now! I see so many inspirational photographers that are around my age-it's definitely humbling as well as motivating :)

... and there goes another nice thread on TPF.... lol

Talk about zombies, I shot some paper zombies this afternoon from 300 yards away. They were easy picking.

Thanks for trying to change the subject and interrupt the chaos :)

In fact, I was more confident about my work THEN than I am now! I see so many inspirational photographers that are around my age-it's definitely humbling as well as motivating :)

Yep, the more you know the more you realize you need to know more... or something like that. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back