Meet Felix... (again)

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well this is my little pride and joy....

I've had a book for quite some time called "Ernie: A Photographers Memoir" by Tony Mendoza. Its pictures taken by Mendoza of a domestic cat in the studio he lives in, black and white. Its just really fantastic and a beautiful way of capturing the essence of a cat with character.. for those who love to snap their domestic animals or just cat lovers I recommend it... bargain! Alongside the pictures is sort've like a commentary of what the cat is thinking etc.... its funny. Heres a link.... [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0811829634/qid=1136715486/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/202-6355728-9988648"]ERNIE BOOK[/ame]

Anyway the point is I'm hoping to compile something similar of my own very full of character cat some day.... I guess its dumb, but in years to come I reckon lovely to have....I need some more "action" shots, but I thought I'd share the collection so far...

Felixyawning.jpg

Felixhiding.jpg

Felixchair.jpg

bwanimals.jpg

felix2.jpg

Felixlooking.jpg

felixplaying2copy.jpg

felix11.jpg

Thanks for looking :blushing:

The second one with the blinds is really good - very different! All the others are good shots, but the composition of the blinds and the lighting make it really stand out.

Rob

I love the shot with the blinds. So artistic. I'll definitely have to check that book out.

You're cat does things that can be in an action shot? Hmmm..... :?:

(pokes my sleeping cat....)

Yes I'm wondering how achievable that is *looks across to bed at sleeping felix....)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back