meet me

ceno2000

I AM PUNK ROCK!!
Reaction score
i am going to south carolina in august to shoot a wedding is anybody from there i will be there for 4 days maybe we could meet/take some pictures/maybe a long walk on the beach (jj)

ceno2000 said:
i am going to south carolina in august to shoot a wedding is anybody from there i will be there for 4 days maybe we could meet/take some pictures/maybe a long walk on the beach (jj)

Couldn't you have warned me before posting something like this?!?

I would have liked to have had paramedics standing by, I don't want my moderators to suffer from any sudden heart attacks! :twisted:

ceno2000 said:

like gasoline fumes across a sparkplug...

will the explosion occur?

ceno2000 said:

you name it. ill be there. picks self off floor....

md

MDowdey said:
ceno2000 said:

md

It's ok Matt... just breathe into the paper bag and you'll feel better in a minute. :lol:

photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
ceno2000 said:

md

It's ok Matt... just breathe into the paper bag and you'll feel better in a minute. :lol:

theres no cure for that.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back