meet my husband...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so... and here he's coming! he's cute... I hope so... he's black... wow... and his name is... CANON 350d !!!!!!!!!!!! the wedding in on thuesday! he will be delivered to my home! :):):):) I waited about 2 years for him! finally I collected enough to have HIM! :D:D:D

AY! I know I know... I'm saying around that I bought a dslr finally but you all (especially those who met me) know how much i want dslr... :D:D:D:D

i'm heartbroken..... you've found a husband :(

But congrats..... you'd look great together ;) :greenpbl:

Archangel said:
i'm heartbroken..... you've found a husband :(

But congrats..... you'd look great together ;) :greenpbl:

yeah... but I'm still looking for a "human one" :) ...

From what I understand of the current generation [yes, I'm one of those dinosaurs . . .], a husband is considered to be the ultimate fashion accessory.

Torus34 said:
From what I understand of the current generation [yes, I'm one of those dinosaurs . . .], a husband is considered to be the ultimate fashion accessory.

right :)

mentos_007 said:
yeah... but I'm still looking for a "human one" :) ...

The Digital one will be more reliable, trustworthy, and never break your heart!
Won't care if you're not in the mood.
Won't get jealous if you go shopping with your friends.
Won't get angry if you touch another camera.
Ahhh, well, you get the picture...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Show us a wedding pic!
Hire a photog to take one with your good old (taking-good-photos!) other camera. Just for us. Please!
And CONGRATULATIONS --- only several days over 6 months later than I got mine. That is GOOD! So are you going to show "him" to us in London in September?

LaFoto said:
Show us a wedding pic!
Hire a photog to take one with your good old (taking-good-photos!) other camera. Just for us. Please!
And CONGRATULATIONS --- only several days over 6 months later than I got mine. That is GOOD! So are you going to show "him" to us in London in September?

well... if I win the lottery... :) don't forget that I'm a student and I don't work.. I get some cash from my students (I teach english :p ) but it is not the cash which lets me go to UK after clearing my account right now :p
Don't forget that i collected this cas for more than 18 months!

now I need a tele lens :)

btw. I dunno how often do you go to "buy and sell" part of the board... so in case you didn't notice... if anybody of you wantes to sell 55-200 to canon PM me please :) (or any other tele lens in ... well... students money :)

wooooooho yay aleksandra!!!! :hugs:
youve waited sooo long for this :D
congrats!!! now we want to see some picccssss :D :D :D :wav: :hugs:

hahah Arti! first of all welcome back here :D:D:D:D wedding? you are all invited!

Most reactions

Back